The Vietnam National Law Consultancy Company is one of the most prestigious law firm in Vietnam, the domestic and foreign customers trust and appreciate.
We would like to let you know about procedure to apply for VISA in Vietnam as follows:
A visa to Viet Nam can be applied for by mail or in person at the Consulate of Viet Nam.
1. The application includes:
- Original passport (with at least 01 month’s validity prior to the date of exit from Viet Nam and/or 06 months’ validity to meet airlines’ requirements).
- In case of urgency, a loose-leaf visa can be requested: a clear color copy of the passport’s personal detail page is submitted instead of the original passport. The loose-leaf visa then needed to be stapled to the passport.
- Application form:The form must be duly completed, signed and attached with 01 original photo (2 x 2 inches). For loose-leaf-visa request, an additional photo is stapled. Download application form
- For all regular tourism and business visits: applications can be processed instantly at the Consulate on the same day of receipt.
- For visiting guests, official/immediate family members or staff of UN/International Organizations/Foreign Embassies/Consulates in Viet Nam: the host organization in Viet Nam will send a note to the Consular Department – Ministry of Foreign Affairs, requesting for the visa to be available at the Consulate of Viet Nam in New York.
- For visiting guests of Vietnamese Government agencies, Vietnamese political/social organizations, guests of the President, Government, National Assembly, Minister/Vice-Minister, Provincial Chairman/Deputy-Chairman …: the host organization in Viet Nam will arrange for the visa to be available at the Consulate of Viet Nam in New York.
- For visiting guests of NGOs, Universities, research/non-profit organizations and all others organizations/persons in Viet Nam: the host organization/person will submit application at the Immigration Department – Ministry of Public Security (and relevant supervising organizations, eg. PACCOM for NGOs) for the visa to be available at the Consulate of Viet Nam in New York.
2. Turn-around time:
- Standard processing: 3 – 5 business days.
- Applicants have options to request for EXPEDITED processing if the travel date is close or the original passports has to be sent to other Consulates for visa application.
If you have any inquiries or would like to request for further information, please contact us by calling or sending us an email. We will attend to your request as soon as possible.
The Vietnam National Law Consultancy Company – The leading and highly recommended business law firm in Vietnam.
HO CHI MINH CITY OFFICE
*District 1 Office:
- Address: No.32 Dien Bien Phu Street, Da Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
- Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday from 08:00 – 17:00 ( 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM )
- Telephone: (08) 38 20 2929 (20 Line)
- Hotline: 0972 088 488
- Email: email@example.com
HA NOI CITY OFFICE
Xem thêm: thành lập công ty 100 vốn nước ngoài