Welcome to the Website of The Vietnam National Law Consultancy Company,
The Vietnam National Law Consultancy Company is one of the most prestigious law firm in Vietnam, the domestic and foreign customers trust and appreciate.
We would like to let you know about procedure to apply for Temporary Reseidence Card in Vietnam
Foreigners who wish to stay in Vietnam for a long term without applying or renewing every 3 month visa need to have a temporary residence card issued by the authorized provincial office managing Entry and Exit under the Ministry of Public Security. This card acts as a proof of identity and an entry visa when a foreign traveler enters and exits Vietnam. Its validity lasts from 1 to 3 years. Here are basic regulations and procedures to apply for Temporary residence Card (TRC):
Who is eligible?
- Be member of a limited company with at least 2 members
- Be owner of one member Limited Company in Vietnam (except for Representative of being authorized)
- Be member of Board of Directors of a Vietnamese Joint-stock Company
- Foreign Lawyers are granted with law work permit in Vietnam
- Foreign employers with related work permit working in Vietnamese enterprises or Representative offices of foreign company in Vietnam
- Professionals, students, trainees working or studying in national programs and projects signed by ministries and approved by the Government
- Be family member of those who were granted with Vietnam temporary or permanent residence card)
How to apply for Temporary Residence Card?
The procedure to obtain TCR comprises of these following documents:
- The written request for TCR (form N7A), declaration of information on foreigners applying for TRC ( Form N7B) with 2 photos sized 3 x 4 cm
- One copy of passport and visa ( bring the original for comparison)
- One copy of legal profiles (bring the original for comparison) of the agency, organization or enterprise guaranteeing application for Vietnam temporary residence cards. Depending on specific cases, you may be required to bring Business registration Certificate or Investment Certificate or License for the establishment of representative office or company branch, one copy of work permit (bring the original for comparison)
- Proof of temporary residence registration by ward police
- For case of family member, the proof of relation includes birth certificates, marriage registration, family population book.
Processing time and Fees
- The processing time is 5 working days from the date of receiving complete documents; the renewal may take up to 14 days
- The fee varies according to time limit of TCR ranging from 60USD – 100USD
If you have any inquiries or would like to request for further information, please contact us by calling or sending us an email. We will attend to your request as soon as possible.
The Vietnam National Law Consultancy Company – The leading and highly recommended business law firm in Vietnam.
HO CHI MINH CITY OFFICE
*District 1 Office:
- Address: No.32 Dien Bien Phu Street, Da Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
- Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday from 08:00 – 17:00 ( 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM )
- Telephone: (08) 38 20 2929 (20 Line)
- Hotline: 0972 088 488
- Email: email@example.com
HA NOI CITY OFFICE
Xem thêm: thành lập công ty 100 vốn nước ngoài